The “Industrie of the future” project was launched in 2015. It was until then the major challenge to revive the French industry. It is about guiding companies towards a connected, optimized and creative industry. The main focus of this initiative is to bring French industrial companies to modernize their industrial tool and transform their organizations, their design and marketing methods and their business model through digital tools.
The digitalization and robotization of our production tools are fundamental factors in the evolution of our industry. Our commitment is to contribute to this challenge.
Our solutions to help you fund your “Industry of the Future” initiatives
We work with our clients to find the right funding for their digital transformation project.
- Financing of innovation
- Research and innovation taxation for the industry of the future
- Financing the players in the industry of the future
- Innovation consulting
The implementation of the "Industry of the Future" project was based on five main pillars :
- The development of the technological offer for the Industry of the Future: to facilitate the structuring projects of companies in order to conquer the European and even the world market;
- Personalized support for companies towards the Industry of the Future: Providing financial support for companies to invest in the upgrading of their industrial manufacturing capacities;
- Staff training: the skills development of the employees is the first condition for the success of the Industry of the Future;
- The strengthening of the European and the international cooperation: the Industrie du Futur project is intended to establish strategic partnerships at the European and international level, in particular with Germany;
- The public promotion of the Industry of the Future.
Our clients share their experiences...
It was a pleasure to work with Arnaud and Cédric on our project. We manage to convince all our colleagues to be involved in the project and it worked. The mission went smoothly and we are waiting for the results. We initially focused on one subsidiary and we are now moving on more.